We endeavour to keep all items listed on the website in stock, if a purchase is made for an item which is out of stock you will be notified either by phone or email. It may be that if this item is part of a multiple purchase it will be sent out at a later date (at no additional cost) or refunded if necessary.
Please note that JOLU is unable to deliver outside of the UK. JOLU will deliver to most postal areas in the UK, but we are sorry that geographical location and carrier availability can restrict our service. Delivery of certain products to the Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Man may not always be possible. Unfortunately, we do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland.
Please note we do not deliver on Saturdays or English Bank Holidays and we cannot deliver at specific times of day.
Shipping Options Include:
- FREE Local click and collect at our store in Stone, Staffordshire.
- FREE Local doorstep delivery to Stone, Eccleshall, Tittensor, Barlaston & Yarnfield Only
(usually within 24-72 hours Excluding Sunday’s and Bank Holidays)
- FREE standard postage 1st Class Royal Mail (no track and trace) usually delivered within (1-10 working days)
- Postage under £20 spend to a UK Postal address is charged at £2.99 and is posted Royal Mail 1st Class post ( no track and trace - usually delivered within 1-10 working days)
- Local delivery under £20 spend is charged at £1.50 and is usually delivered within (24-72 hours - excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays) To Stone, Eccleshall, Tittensor, Barlaston & Yarnfield only.
if you require a more upgraded postal option please contact us for a quote first.
To protect our us and our customers from fraudulent credit card use, all orders are subject to security screening and if irregularities are found, the order may not be processed.
If there is no one at home, the carrier will leave a card with details of where the delivery is or how a new delivery may be arranged.
JOLU will accept orders from credit/debit card holders for delivery to an alternative address from the cardholder's address. When sending gifts to its recipient.
Royal Mail said First Class Items can arrive anything between 1-10 Working days.
The majority of items arrive within 1-5 days.
In cases where you believe an Item may be lost we must leave 14 working days from the date of despatch before we can consider resending an item or processing a refund. This can be very frustrating for both customers and ourselves as a small business, but we have to allow time for the parcel to get through the system.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01785817244 between Monday-Saturday between 10am-4.30pm (no not leave an answerphone message) please always email us.