Cello Tealight Wax Melt Burner - Butterfly Silk Wings
We are so excited to introduce these fabulous tea light wax melt burners to compliment our New wax melt range! By Cello this unusually detailed wax melt burner has a gorgeous image which lights up and looks beautiful in your room as well as when used in combination with our wax melts smell amazing too!!
Cello Wax Melt Burner - Silk Wings Butterfly
These Wax Melt Burners let you enjoy the luxurious fragrance of our Wax Melts. Great for alternating fragrance whenever you fancy a change, or for trying new fragrances before buying a large candle. These warmers use a standard size tea light and don't need electricity.’
Their subtle white ceramic exterior means they will fit easily into any home interior but they look so special when lit up at night! We love them at Jolu.
Instructions for use:
- Place a wax melt into the melting dish on top of the burner. DO NOT add water.
- Place an unscented, metal cup tealight candle into the base of the burner.
- Light the tealight candle.
To change fragrance, extinguish the tealight candle and allow the wax to cool and harden. Once hardened, remove the wax by gently applying pressure
- Do not leave the Wax Melt Burner unattended when in use.
- Do not use metallic or sharp objects to remove wax from the melting dish.
- Do not use the burner if the melting dish is chipped or cracked.
- Do not touch the burner or attempt to remove the wax until it has cooled.
- Do not use the wax melt burner with fragrance oils.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Never leave unattended whilst in use.
- Always use within sight.
- Do not use near flammable objects.
- Keep away from water.