Cello Electric Melt Burner - Purple Mosaic
We are so excited to introduce these fabulous electric melt burners to compliment our New wax melt range! By Cello this unusually detailed wax melt burners have gorgeous images which light up and look beautiful in your room as well as when used in combination with our wax melts smell amazing too!
This mirrored mosaic style Electric Melt Burners is a lovely gift for any wax melt enthusiast with its unique purple colour scheme and tile pattern. The mirrored tiles give of a beautiful glow and great an exquisite reflective pattern on surrounding surfaces.
A wonderful gift or a must have treat for your own home!
(please note we have limited stock of these!)
- NO FLAME NEEDED: Uses a E14 25 watt halogen bulb to safely and gently melt your favourite fragrance.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Fitted with UK 3 pin plug with on/off switch and long cable for convenience.
- SAFE TO USE: No tealight burner so no flame needed, safe to use around children and pets.
- STUNNING 3D DESIGN: This 3D Wax Melt Burner creates a soothing atmosphere by heating wax melts releasing your favourite scent in to the room
These electric melt burners allow fragranced wax cubes or tarts to be used in the home without the need for tealights. These burners use a standard halogen G9 25w bulb to gently warm your favourite wax melts, making them safer to use around children and pets or in areas where candles can't be used, such as offices or rental homes.
Instructions for use:
- Place a wax melt in the glass dish on top of the melt burner, there is no need to add water.
- Switch your electric melt burner on, after a few minutes the wax will melt, releasing the fragrance.
- Turn off the lamp once the wax is completely melted or before 3 hours use.
- To change fragrance, switch your melt burner off and allow the wax to harden completely and the dish to cool, the wax can then be removed by applying gentle pressure.
- Uses halogen bulbs in place of tealights.
- Whilst the wax is hot, do not leave unattended.
- Do not use metal objects to remove wax from the melting dish.
- Not suitable for fragrance oils.
- Always use within sight and never use near flammable objects.
- As with all electrical items, keep away from water.